Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

The Sioncraft Server will be closing tomorrow (October 4th) due to the end of it's September billing cycle. We thank you all so much for your continued love and support of the server throughout the six amazing years we've been around.

Starting October 5th, mc.sioncraft.net will forward you to our good friend Parker's server.

Author Topic: Community Market  (Read 466 times)

Offline Kurodot

• Youtuber
  • Rating: 2
    • View Profile
  • MC IGN: Kurodot
Community Market
« on: June 06, 2017, 06:51:46 AM »
Hello everyone, now I know it can be a hassle to purchase items or get them yourself. Right now the economy is just plain terrible. However I have a plan to fix it called operation market :3 great name I know. For a down payment of 100$
you can get a booth and at the end of each month the community can upvote a booth to be Seller of the Month and will be given a larger booth. I thought of this before (My Mall) and I think it will help boost the Sion market place currently the place will be built and the date is unknown. Please comment if you want to see this or not

Offline Nathan

• Administrator
  • Rating: 0
    • View Profile
    • *NEW* Referrals
  • MC IGN: nateyeight
Re: Community Market
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 04:27:58 PM »
Good idea.
I'm a web monkey. Don't ask me to fix the server cause I'll end up breaking it.

nathan@sioncraft.net

Offline Kurodot

• Youtuber
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2017, 06:52:57 AM »
I am going to be building this project though I hope to have it done by next weekend but it may take longer as I must gather the necessary materials to do so

Offline Kurodot

• Youtuber
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2017, 01:06:53 PM »
Hello Again! Its me and I'm here with a update... I have designed the market and here's how it is:
Paid Beginner Shops: 10 Chests / 100$ Cost (40 Total)
Paid Upgraded Shops: 18 Chests / 250$ Cost (12 Total)
Monthly Best Shop: 36 Chests / (Chosen For Being The Best Shop Of The Month) (1 Total)
After that are shops that donaters get for free for donating to the Sioncraft network
Iron Donater Shop: 5 Chests
Gold Donater Shop: 10 Chests
Diamond Donater Shop: 15 Chests
Emerald Donater Shop: 25 Chests
Obsidian Donater Shop: 50 Chests
Prismarine Donater Shop: 100 Chests
Lord & Titan Rank Also Gets Their Own Personal Shop
Lord Rank Shop: 10 Chests
Titan Rank Shop: 20 Chests

Market Rules
1. No more than 1 shop except for the following: "You have won the Monthly Booth", "You are a donater and have a donater booth as well", "You are Lord & Titan and have one of their booths"
2. No saying your better than other booths. (That's just being rude)
3,When your month is up then you must move out, You aren't allowed to re-win right after you won before
4.You must be on at aleast one a week to keep your store simply to keep some booths open

Thanks for reading the update and don't forget to checkout the screenshot that will be released soon!