Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Author Topic: The New Sioncraft Youtube Channel  (Read 835 times)

Offline Kurodot

• Youtuber
  • Rating: 2
    • View Profile
  • MC IGN: Kurodot
The New Sioncraft Youtube Channel
« on: April 08, 2017, 09:20:10 AM »
Yes guys! It is here! The sioncraft YouTube channel was talked about very much and finally it is here! What you can expect to see on it is announcements, Let's Plays, giveaways and possibly a few extras!
The YouTuber's responsible for uploading are myself, Swimmergirll, and possible xBradx. (Idk)
However lets focus on the giveaways for a moment. Lets be real sioncraft currently can't give ranks away (Yet even though I'd probably end payin for it) You can win in-game prizes but what goals must we meet for said prizes to be given?
10 Subs & 100 Views - 1st giveaway for 3 prizes to win: (In-Game) 1,000,000 dollars each selected person
100 Subs & 250 Views - 2nd giveaway for 3 prizes to win: (In-Game) 500,000 dollars & 3 Spawners for each selected person
1000 Subs & 500 Views - 3rd giveaway for 3 prizes to win: (In-Game) 750,000 dollars & 5 Spawners for each selected person
and so forth, however I find some of these goal a little doubtful... So I would like the community's help in spreading the word of the sioncraft channel!
Thanks ~Kurodot
Sioncraft Network (The Channel)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA7UWtAw5U4AdQMOlWN03xQ

Offline Nathan

• Administrator
  • Rating: 0
    • View Profile
    • *NEW* Referrals
  • MC IGN: nateyeight
Re: The New Sioncraft Youtube Channel
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 02:03:11 PM »
FYI: If you ever want a quick access to the channel, click the Youtube link at the top of the forums page over our logo. Or you can use our shortlink at go.sioncraft.net/yt
I'm a web monkey. Don't ask me to fix the server cause I'll end up breaking it.

nathan@sioncraft.net

Offline Kurodot

• Youtuber
  • Rating: 2
    • View Profile
  • MC IGN: Kurodot
Re: The New Sioncraft Youtube Channel
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2017, 12:02:33 PM »
Well that was quick... We reached 12 subscribers and 47 views...And it has been 3 days!?!?!!