Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

The Sioncraft Server will be closing tomorrow (October 4th) due to the end of it's September billing cycle. We thank you all so much for your continued love and support of the server throughout the six amazing years we've been around.

Starting October 5th, mc.sioncraft.net will forward you to our good friend Parker's server.

Author Topic: New things to come!  (Read 869 times)

Offline devore07

• Administrator
  • Rating: 1
    • View Profile
  • MC IGN: devore07
New things to come!
« on: April 15, 2017, 08:44:53 PM »
So in the next few weeks, a few changes are going to be made. A couple I'm playing close to the chest for now until they release, but a few I'd like to tell y'all about.

First: In the coming weeks, i will be testing and implementing Bungee. Why does this effect you? Well, it won't too much, but you will be able to go from server to server easier, so you can go to creative, towny, or skyblock with ease through the hub.

Second: I will be getting rid of CTF. It was hardly used, wasted space on our server that could be used for other things. I will get to that in a second.

Third: I am keeping the info of this close to the chest, but I am designing a new minigame for sioncraft. If it grows momentum, I will grow the project quite a bit based on some roadmap plans i've drawn for myself. I hope this takes off, I think it sounds like a lot of fun. Hype Train!

Thank you for your time, I hope yall are excited about these changes as I am!

Devore07

Offline mslaw

• Owner
  • Rating: 0
    • View Profile
  • MC IGN: mslaw
Re: New things to come!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2017, 09:06:58 PM »
Git 'er done!

mslaw

Offline Kurodot

• Youtuber
  • Rating: 2
    • View Profile
  • MC IGN: Kurodot
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2017, 12:52:15 AM »
So in the next few weeks, a few changes are going to be made. A couple I'm playing close to the chest for now until they release, but a few I'd like to tell y'all about.

First: In the coming weeks, i will be testing and implementing Bungee. Why does this effect you? Well, it won't too much, but you will be able to go from server to server easier, so you can go to creative, towny, or skyblock with ease through the hub.

Second: I will be getting rid of CTF. It was hardly used, wasted space on our server that could be used for other things. I will get to that in a second.

Third: I am keeping the info of this close to the chest, but I am designing a new minigame for sioncraft. If it grows momentum, I will grow the project quite a bit based on some roadmap plans i've drawn for myself. I hope this takes off, I think it sounds like a lot of fun. Hype Train!

Thank you for your time, I hope yall are excited about these changes as I am!

Devore07

Ye ye! We've been working on that new gamemode to replace CTF and I think its turning out wonderfully!

Offline swimmergirll

• Youtuber
  • Rating: 1
    • View Profile
  • MC IGN: swimmergirll
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2017, 09:43:36 AM »
you got this fam! im excited to see how it turns out, although i know it'll be great!
just keep swimming