Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

We are now accepting applications for Builder! Apply now!

Author Topic: Ranks!  (Read 559 times)

Offline Nathan

• Administrator
  • Rating: 1
    • View Profile
    • *NEW* Referrals
  • MC IGN: nateyeight
Ranks!
« on: April 22, 2017, 08:01:13 AM »
Last night I uploaded a newly reconfigured permissions file to the server that adds a few ranks and changes up how other ranks work. The biggest difference is that three ranks were added: Lord, Titan, and Trial Mod.

Lord and Titan come after Dragon respectively, The requirements for Lord are to have an mcMMO Power Level of 13,500 and have an on-time of 72 hours (three days). Requirements for Titan are to have an mcMMO Power Level of 16,000 and have an on-time of 120 hours (five days). As of now, Lord and Titan have no unique permissions and I am asking for suggestions from you what they should get.

Trial Mod is a new staff rank that falls between Helper and Moderator. It will only be used on a trial basis with new applicants. The permissions are the same as Helper.

We also now officially have a Youtube and Builder rank. These ranks work the same as paid ranks, where if you paid for Gold, you keep your mcMMO rank but have the Gold rank suffix. As with these, if you are a builder or Youtuber, you keep your base rank and hold the suffix of either B or YT.

Lord

Titan

Youtube

Builder

Trial Mod

As with all new things, it's bound to have imperfections - If you find any bugs or encounter any rank issues, please contact an administrator.
I'm a web monkey. Don't ask me to fix the server cause I'll end up breaking it.

nathan@sioncraft.net

Offline Kurodot

• Youtuber
  • Rating: 2
    • View Profile
  • MC IGN: Kurodot
Re: Ranks!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 08:15:07 AM »
So what do the new ranks get for a kit? & I'm currently journeyman when i should be master

Offline Kurodot

• Youtuber
  • Rating: 2
    • View Profile
  • MC IGN: Kurodot
Re: Ranks!
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2017, 12:14:02 PM »
Lord
  Requirements
  - 13500 power level
  - 72 hours play time
  Perks
  - 12 homes
  - Can use /thru
Titan
  Requirements
  - 16000 power level
  - 120 hours play time
  Perks
  - 15 homes
  - Can use bold, italics, underline & strikethrough in chat (&l, &o, &n, &m)

These are my suggestions.